H&M Homeware Basket

H&M Homeware Basket

As always, I was browsing online at bits and bobs for birthday present ideas for one of my girls who’s birthday is coming up next month. I was just looking through the accessories section of H&M’s website when I noticed the ‘Home’ section and thought to myself ‘why haven’t I looked at their homeware before?’. I have literally never come across it before – does this mean that I have been living under a rock for the last 6 months? I think so.

The stuff is absolutely amazing – and so affordable. I literally ended up with a basket full, whoops! With birthday’s and events coming up I wasn’t able to go to the checkout (oh how having to adult hurts) but I still thought I would share the beauties that I found. Who knows, I might even have a little spare cash at the end of the month and be able to purchase a few things.

Shelf unit £14.99; Metal basket £14.99; Small tealight holder £1.99; Patterned cushion cover £7.99; Small porcelain bowl £4.99; Small porcelain mug £4.99; Dishcloth £1.99; 2-pack porcelain mugs £12.99; Metal photo frame£12.99; Cotton cushion cover £3.99

literally fell in love and I am definitely going to be making a purchase in the future at some point. I’m hoping to decorate and paint some furniture in the next couple of months so a few new homeware pieces would finish that off perfectly.

untitled

1. mellifluousblogxo
    July 21, 2016 / 7:08 pm

I love H&M for homewares! I also selected the metal basket for a recent wishlist post. I really want it but not sure if it will fit in with my room design when I redecorate!

• July 26, 2016 / 8:51 pm

I’ve never thought of looking at H&M for homeware, I was so surprised by how lovely all of their things are.

I think if you’re going for a simple décor, it will go well! xo

• mellifluousblogxo
        July 26, 2016 / 9:01 pm

They would definitely do well in the minimal market, I love their range for basics in clothes and I think it’s the same for homewares xoxo

2. Elle
    July 23, 2016 / 11:48 am

I never think to look in H&M for homeware but now I need too! Thank you for sharing! xo

• July 26, 2016 / 8:52 pm

I know, me neither! But, their stuff is so nice and affordable which is a bonus!

Thanks for reading honey xo

3. Sophie
    July 24, 2016 / 6:59 pm

H&M do the best for homeware, definitely worth the price! Love the copper basket – so cute

Sophie – eselle x

• July 26, 2016 / 8:53 pm

I know, they’re so affordable right? I know, I love it. I think I’m going to purchase it!

4. February 5, 2017 / 5:35 pm

Oh no, this is dangerous! I am obsessed with buying homewear bits, I’m going to have to check some of these out as they are lovely! Thanks for sharing, great post!