I’ve always wanted to write a bucket list but never actually gotten around to doing it. So, here I am surrounded with scribbles and doodles trying to figure out the top 20 things that I’d like to do in my 20’s. From dreams to real life, here we go!
- Disneyworld Florida – I think I’ve wanted to go ever since I was a kid! I think everyone wants to go when they’re a kid but I just haven’t grown out of that stage.
- Sky Dive – I have a fear of heights, so this would be a tough one but I think the experience would be out of this world.
- Christmas in New York – C’mon, how pretty does it look?
- Go to a festival – I think most people these days have been to a festival, but I haven’t whether it be because of work or money I’ve never really had the chance.
- Find myself a Pen-pal – I’ve wanted a pen pal for years, but I’d love to make a connection with someone on the other side of the world and be able to tell them about my life and hear about theres (in some other form than social media).
- Dye my hair a crazy colour – I should have done this when my hair was blonde, but due to work I wasn’t allowed.
- Get Married – Duh! Doesn’t every girl want to experience their dream wedding?
- Get a Mortgage – Bit of a ‘boring’ practical thing, but I want my forever home whilst I’m young.
- Have children – I’ve always wanted to be a young mum, no particular reason but it definitely just appeals to me, I’d love a child before I’m 25
- Create my own cocktail – I don’t really know what I’d include in it but it would have to be black, because that is my colour. I need to think of an awesome name too!
Pass my driving test– Now you can see how long I’ve really been trying to write this post!
- Actually fill a scrap book – I’ve started so many, and never actually gotten around to finishing them.
- Visit Platform 9 3/4 at Kings Cross – As a Harry Potter fanatic, I obviously need to do this.
- Stroke a Tiger – They have been my favourite animal for as long as I can remember, they’re absolutely beautiful, I think it’s also the sense of danger too if that makes sense
- Visit a Drive in Cinema – I think watching one of my favourite films in a drive in cinema would be awesome. Like I really old fashioned one, with the red and white stripy popcorn boxes and everything.
- Visit the circus – I’ve never actually been to the circus, there’s one in my local town like twice a year and I will go soon, honestly.
- Re-create old photographs – I just think this would be so much fun to do! I doubt my dad would agree though. He despises having his photo taken.
- Learn a different language – I don’t know which language I’d chose, but it would have to be something completely new like I’m pretty familiar with Welsh and French. So I would go something completely new like Chinese or something.
- Go on a spontaneous trip – To somewhere completely new, not even in the UK! One of those, hop on a plane and go kind of trips.
- Visit a psychic – I have wanted to visit a psychic since I was about 15/16, I think it would just intrigue me with what the say.
Okay, I’m not going to lie this took me ages to actually figure out the 20 things I’d most like to do before I’m 30. What’s on your bucket list?