Well, it’s been a while since I’ve done a tag isn’t it? Whilst in work I got an email to advise that the lovely Hollie, from It’s Hollie Ann has nominated me for this – and I got so excited because I’ve been a little bit stuck in a rut with blogging lately, so it’s a nice little surprise and it has lightened my mood considerably.
The challenge is to share seven facts about myself, and then nominate other bloggers to do the same. It’s a fun way to learn more about each other, lets get started!
- My favourite animal is a tiger, and has been for as long as I can remember – if you’ve read my 20 things I want to do in my twenties post, you’ll know that I really want to stoke one.
- My favourite meal is good old classic bangers and mash, with lots and lots of gravy
- I run my own little business venture on this side of my full time job, in which I sell beauty products – I absolutely love it**
- I cannot bare bright colours for the life of me – give me neutral’s over neon’s every day!
- If asked what football team I support, I always say Manchester United.Even though I barely follow the football, this is probably because my mumma has supported them since she was little.
- I love to keep and create scrap books, I have around 6 or 7, but none of them are actually filled.
- Even though I’ve passed my driving test, I despise driving and I think that’s just out of fear and anxiety.
I found this really hard to write this post, because most of my interesting facts are in one of my very first blog posts 50 Random Facts, which seems like a decade ago.
All you need to do to take part is make a list of seven facts about yourself and choose your own nominees who’s facts you’d like to read.
**If you are interested in earning some extra money, or your simply just a beauty product lover email me at email@example.com for more information on becoming a part of my team – it’s free!