My favourite thing to do leading up to Christmas – especially on Christmas Eve – is to get cosy in some PJ’s, grab a blanket, maybe even a hot chocolate and get cosy in front of the TV with a classic Christmas film on. For today’s post I am going to share with you my all time favourite Christmas films.
- Elf – I think this is my number one go-to Christmas film, you have to love a bit of Will Ferrall believing he’s a human sized elf haven’t you?
- The Polar Express – Okay, so whenever I think of Christmas with my mum, I always remember watching the Polar Express curled up on the sofa. So this is a favourite just for nostalgic purposes.
- The Grinch – Who doesn’t love the Grinch? And you can’t say no to the cute face of 7 year old Taylor Momsen.
- The Santa Clause – I may be a little far behind with this one. The first one was made in 1994 however, I watched all three of the Santa Clause films for the first time last year with Nathan’s family. But I absolutely loved them – they brought out the inner child in me.
- Home Alone – When I say Home Alone, I mean the first one not the 124 others. The first one will always be the best. Always.
What’s your ultimate favourite Christmas film? I’d love to hear! I think I’m going to see what I can find on Netflix now and get cosy…