WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
THREE FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I have waaaay too many pairs of shoes, wait no. There’s no such thing as too many pairs of shoes. But hey, I have a lot.
2. I have been meaning to paint my living room since I moved in which was almost a year ago because its magnolia and I hate magnolia and guess what? I still haven’t gotten around to it.
3. I could count my close friends on one hand and that is the way I love it.
MY FAVOURITE POSTS
I’m going to do this one a little different. I have recently shared a post of my Top 5 of this year in regards to views, likes and comments. So for this one, I’m going to share my favourite posts to write.
My nominations for the Mystery Blogger Award are Sarah from See The Stars, Hollie from It’s Hollie Ann, Reagan from Be Beautifully Unique and anyone else reading! Be sure to notify me if you do it because I’d love to read yours!
- Favourite Shop? This ones definitely a tough cookie, what type of shop? Online or like an actual shop you can walk into? Clothes? Beauty? Food? The possibilities are endless. I’d have to say ASOS for online, because you can get pretty much anything! Actual shop, Lush just because of the smell, not to mention the amazing products.
- If money was no object where would you like to travel to? I’d like to take a year out to travel the US, just because it seems like such a different world and I love the american accent, plus allllll the amazing places in the US.
- Any weird habits (funny question)? I have literally been staring at this question forever, I actually can’t think of any weird habit’s. Maybe it’s because I feel so on the spot. I’ll get back to you on this one. After much consideration and discussion with Nathan apparently I do not have a weird habit. I feel a little sad about this now.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? In my own home not private renting, with my little family. And a Dog. Preferably a tan jug named princess.
- What is your goal for 2017? Be kinder to myself, simple.
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES
- What’s your all time favourite feel good song?
- Go-to beauty product?
- If you could be any Disney villain who would you chose?
- Who’s your most embarrassing celebrity crush?
- Name 5 things that make you happy.
I was nominated by the lovely Hannah. Now it’s your turn! Tag me, tweet me, mention me on Instagram, send me a link via owl mail, just let me see your answers!