So I didn’t write any goals what so ever for 2016, no personal or blogging goals and I think that’s why the year has been a little messy all round! Although I am super happy with where Dainty Dweeb is going considering I started blogging in 2015 with pretty much no idea what I was doing. I didn’t think anyone would read it, at all let alone read regularly. But here we are, with regular readers and followers and all that jazz. So, I’m super pleased about that. But this year, I think it’s about time I started with some blogging goals. Something to motivate me and my writing.
- Be more interactive. I like to think I’m a little interactive with the blogs I love reading, but I want to be more interactive with the writers behind the blogs. I want to make friends, friends with the same interests, friends who actually care, friends like you guys.
- Improve my photography. I have said this over and over again since 2015, and I think I have improved slightly but there’s always room for improvement. I want to take pictures where I look at them and think, hey that’s a great photo; not just ‘yeah that’s okay, it’ll do’.
- Get some blogging equipment. This also kind of ties in with my photography improvement. I want to get a camera, a ring light because my god it’s so hard finding the time to shoot in daylight these days. When I have the motivation and inspiration to take photo’s it’s always too dark and when the daylight comes I’m either too busy or full on in laze mode where I don’t want to be doing anything.
- Read more. I need to find some new blogs that I love just as much as my all time favourites. I think it’s a disgrace that I can count the blogs I read regularly on one hand. This definitely needs to change.
- Invest more time on my own blog. This seems to come and go depending on personal life, which I’m okay with. But I would like to regulate the time I spend on my own blog where possible. I want to schedule two posts a week where possible and stick to that.
Okay, so there we go. They’re not massive goals, or milestone goals but they are my goals. Do you have any goals this year? Whether that may be blogging goals or personal, I’d love to hear!