TV Series Worth Binge Watching

TV Series Worth Binge Watching

I have missed binge watching TV series, because I feel like I’ve watched 99% of them. We’ll not 99% of ALL series, but the ones I’ve been recommended. So, now I’m going to share a few of them which I think are definitely worth binge watching.

And no, I don’t mean like watching 1 or 2 episodes a night, I mean full on cannot bring yourself to go to sleep until you’ve watched at least another 5 episodes.

TV Series Worth Binge Watching

First up is Safe. Its a Netflix original featuring Michael C. Hall as the main character, Dr Tom Delaney. It took me a good few episodes to get used him with a British accent after watching Dexter. This series is so gripping, and there’s so many episodes which end with a cliff hanger, you just can’t say no to the next episode.

Talking of male characters, Cillian Murphy playing Thomas Shelby is something I cannot say no to. I have to admit, Peaky Blinders did take me a while to get into, but after the first few episodes I found myself wanting to watch more and more. There’s something about having a bit of a bad boy on the screen, plus if he’s your fiancé’s man crush too your allowed to drool a little bit, right?

One that recently kept Nathan and I until the early hours of the morning whilst we were off work a couple of months ago is The End of the F***ing World. One thing I loved about this one is that it’s shorter episodes, we ended up watching the whole first series in 2 nights. Most of the time I prefer longer episodes and more series but this was nice little break in-between the longer TV series we usually watch.

There’s a handful of series that I would like to go back and re-binge on, one being Sons of Anarchy. Nathan’s younger brother has recently finished his journey watching Charlie Hunnam play bad boy Jax, part of a motorcycle gang from Charming, California and the urge to re-watch it is real! This one was definitely one where I shed a tear at the last episode. If you know, you know.

An all time favourite which I think at least 90% of our generation has watched, is Breaking Bad. This is one of the first series that Nathan and I watched together. I remember when we worked in Subway together, we used to come home from a late shift and spend hours watching it. ‘Cause you know, when you get home from a late shift (11pm+ finish), it’s always best to wind down with munchies and a good TV series before actually going to sleep.

Do you have any recommendations for me? Let me know in the comments or tweet me!

Kayla Jayne signature

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1. November 23, 2018 / 9:13 pm

Great and useful post! I never know what to watch cause there seem to be so many series, I will keep these in mind 🙂

2. November 23, 2018 / 9:56 pm

I always have to have a series on the go to watch! I haven’t watch any of these before but I will definitely check them out. I have been loving Teen Wolf recently! X

3. November 24, 2018 / 10:24 pm

I always have to have a series as a go to. I haven’t seen any of these other than a few episodes of Breaking Bad. I’ve been watching House of Cards lately

4. November 25, 2018 / 3:44 pm

So many good shows that you have mentioned! Although tbh, I watched the first episode of Peaky Blinders and just couldn’t seem to get in to it but I think I need to give it another try! 🙌🏼

5. November 25, 2018 / 8:03 pm

I really want to try Peaky Blinders next so glad to see you enjoyed it and I definitely like the sounds of Safe so will be putting that on my ‘to watch’ list too!

I’m in love with your blog header btw – its so beautiful!!!

Liv xx

6. November 25, 2018 / 8:54 pm

I loved Safe but I didn’t enjoy The End of the F*cking World very much! I haven’t watched the other series you mentioned although my fiancé has and he loved them all! I recommend The Sinner season 1 if you haven’t seen it although season 2 was a let down!

Jess // foundationsandfairytales.wordpress.com
    xx

7. November 25, 2018 / 9:29 pm

Great post. I never know what to watch and usually end up re-watching something … Sons of Anarchy being one of them!

8. November 25, 2018 / 9:32 pm

I need to watch the end of the f***ing world, I wasn’t too sure about it but you’ve made me want to watch it. I live for smaller episodes, the hour ones can be a bit overwhelming!

9. November 25, 2018 / 9:41 pm

Can’t believe I haven’t watched any of these! I hardly ever start a new series, so I’m glad I’m thankful for your recommendations, as now I know what to start xx

Hannah | luxuryblush

10. November 26, 2018 / 10:30 pm

I LOVE End Of The F**** World. I heard a rumour there’s another season coming!

S | https://conceptsbys.com

11. December 5, 2018 / 8:26 pm

Normally when I read posts similar to this one I come away having watched almost all that are recommended to me, but the only ones I’ve read from your list are Safe and Breaking Bad. I think I’m in the minority when I say I didn’t like Breaking Bad–the earlier series were great, but in my opinion, Season 5 wasn’t really needed. The ending, too… like, what was that?! Anyway… I got sidetracked, haha! I really want to check out The End Of The F***king world; I saw it advertised on Channel 4 and wanted to watch it then but never got around to it. I’m quite busy at the moment so shorter episodes I can consume on my lunch break sounds perfect! Thanks for the recommendation.

Rebekah Gillian | https://rebekahgillian.co.uk/

12. December 5, 2018 / 9:01 pm

Thank you so much for this! I’ve been looking for a new series to watch and Safe sounds right up my street! So many people have told me to watch The End Of The F***king world as well! Great post 😀 X

13. December 5, 2018 / 9:56 pm

I haven’t yet watched ANY of these! My boyfriend is a huge series binger and he’s watched Peaky Blinders (which he STILL loves and rematches) and The End Of The F*cking World. He’s recommended them both but I still haven’t gotten around to them, oops! One of my favourites is definitely Fresh Meat which is on Netflix, I’ve watched that through about 5 times!
    Alice Xx

14. December 5, 2018 / 10:14 pm

I rarely binge watch tv shows, but I did The Affair few months ago, and House of Cards.
    From ones you mentioned I like to watch Sons of Anarchy when it’s on tv, and I always say I’ll watch Braking Bad.

15. December 6, 2018 / 9:52 am

I’m going to have to watch breaking bad! I’ve seen so many people rate it! I’d really recommend shadow hunters if you like anything supernatural its great!

16. December 6, 2018 / 5:58 pm

These are great reccomendations! I think you would really like the Neflix series A Series of Unfortunate Events.;) It’s one of my favorites.