A little peak into my Christmas List

A little peak into my Christmas List

So this year, I have created a Wishlist via Wishtlistr for my Christmas list. Yes, I still make Christmas lists because I’d much rather be given gifts I want/need rather than my family not know what to buy me.

Wishlistr is great because you can add things with links, and note what size/colour/options you’d like. Remember circling pictures in the Argos catalogue? It’s like an adult version of that. There’s also an option for people to make items as reserved if they purchase them. I think this feature is great if you’re going to be sending this to multiple people, because no body want’s to double buy!

Let’s delve in!

BEAUTY CHRISTMAS LIST

Christmas list - beauty

Too Faced Smell of Sweet Christmas | Cheery Christmas bath bomb | OPI Infinite Shine It Never Ends | Goddess bath bomb | Bambi Unicorn Lashes | ABH Soft Glam palette | Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara

The one thing that seems to be out of stock everywhere is the Smell of Sweet Christmas liquid lip set by Too Faced, it must be a popular choice of gift this year! Also, if you ready my Ultimate Beauty Wishlist you’ll remember the ABH Soft Glam palette also made a little appearance there too!

FASHION CHRISTMAS LIST

JDI Lace Cami | Snake & Heart Daith Ring | Black Mother of Pearl choker | Netflix Stranger Things tee | Vagabond Dioon Elastic Chelsea Boots | One and Only Love tee | Dr Martens Coppola

If you didn’t realise already, I seem to have a slight obsession with ankle boots, hence there are two pairs in here. I also spotted this cute lace detail cami in the summer but I think it would also look super cute with a long sleeved turtle neck underneath in the colder weather!

LIFESTYLE CHRISTMAS LIST

Flounder teddy |  Neewer ring light | Curtain lantern lights | Heat change Marauders Map cup | Kelly Creates Brush pen set | Pumpkin Spice MacBook skin

I don’t know how I’ve got to the age of 23 and still don’t have a Flounder teddy, especially with The Little Mermaid being my favourite Disney film like ever? I’ve also been lusting over Sighh’s new MacBook skin range, and the Pumpkin Spice is my ultimate fave!

What’s on your Christmas list this year? I’d love to know!

Follow me on Bloglovin‘ to keep up to date!

1. November 30, 2018 / 8:40 pm

We definitely have the same kind of fashion sense, I loved all of these items!

Always love seeing peoples Christmas wish lists (:

Thanks for sharing!

Alys / withlovealys.com

2. November 30, 2018 / 9:03 pm

I really hope you find the sweet smell of Christmas set because it’s amazing I’m so glad I got it when I did! Soft Glam looks gorgeous but Revolution do a great dupe for £4 if you don’t get it!

Jess // foundationsandfairytales.wordpress.com
    xx

• kaylajxyne
      Author
      November 30, 2018 / 9:04 pm

Oh really! I’ve not heard of the Revolution dupe for Soft Glam, do you know what their palette is called?

Thanks for stopping by lovely x

• November 30, 2018 / 9:07 pm

It’s one of the Revolution Reloaded palettes I’m not sure on the name think it’s something velvet!x

• kaylajxyne
          Author
          November 30, 2018 / 9:08 pm

I’ll definitely check that out! Thanks honey x

3. November 30, 2018 / 9:11 pm

Omg your fashion list is RIGHT up my street 😍 I know a pair of gorgeous Dr Martens when i see one! The Cheery Christmas bath bomb looks so appealing and I’d love to see it appear in my stocking!! Great list, I hope you get what you wish for ☺️
    Alice Xx

4. November 30, 2018 / 9:18 pm

Oooh everything on your list looks amazing! Those curtain lights are gorgeous!! On my list this year I’ve asked for jewellery, underwear and other bits! 🙂 Clare xx | https://www.clayaa.com

5. November 30, 2018 / 9:27 pm

Some lovely items here, all looks amazing! Lists are the perfect way of getting what you want/require. I’m really hard to buy for as I only really want stuff I actually need. Other people don’t know if I need, only myself. Great Christmas list, hope you receive everything you’ve wished for.

Gemma | http://www.anoceanglimmer.wordpress.com

6. November 30, 2018 / 11:57 pm

I’m SO nosy when it comes to wishlists, it gives me great gift inspo both for my loved ones and myself haha. I only saw the Too Faced lip set for the first time tonight on another blog, and I want it now too! Love what you’ve picked and hope you get spoilt this Christmas! xx Naomi

7. December 2, 2018 / 8:11 pm

Love looking at wish lists it always gives me so much inspiration for things to put on my list! I’ve seen those too Faced lipsticks everywhere and I really want them! The stranger things T-shirt is also amazing! X

8. December 2, 2018 / 8:13 pm

Those liquid lipsticks from Too Faced are also on my list! I love how they look! I’d need some new light for photos too! Loving those black boots!

9. December 2, 2018 / 8:24 pm

It’s totally fine to make a wishlist! I rather give people something they actually use and need! I love the fashion picks! Ankle boots are the best. Oooh, the macbook skin is cute!! Thanks for sharing :)!

Nancy ♥ exquisitely.me

10. December 2, 2018 / 8:31 pm

I’ve never heard of Wishlistr but it sounds like exactly what I’ve been looking for, will definitely check it out! Also, I really love those Dioon Elastic Chelsea Boots! I also have an obsession with black ankle boots!

Jas xx | https://thoughtsfromjasmine.co.uk

11. December 2, 2018 / 8:40 pm

Thanks for sharing your Wishlist with us! I feel more inspired to write my own now! That MacBook skin is adorable! I love the colours! I really need some brush pens too! I’m really trying to improve my hand lettering at the moment.

12. December 2, 2018 / 8:45 pm

What an amazing list! The Too Faced liquid lipstick set is such a good one, the colours are so beautiful xx

Hannah | luxuryblush

13. December 2, 2018 / 8:53 pm

Great blog 😍 I love the lifestyle list.

14. December 2, 2018 / 8:55 pm

I haven’t ever heard of this website, but it sounds so amazing and handy?! I loveee OPI nail varnishes, they are the best ever! I would love to get some new books and makeup for Christmas lol!

15. December 2, 2018 / 9:59 pm

Your christmas list is a dream!! I love the black boots and the Flounder Teddy, so cute! xx

16. December 5, 2018 / 10:23 pm

Great selection of products! I didn’t want Soft Glam at first but now I’m seeing it more I’m thinking about adding it to my list x