Quick & Easy Stocking Fillers for Him

Quick & Easy Stocking Fillers for Him

I always find stocking fillers the most fun things to look for, whether you know what you’re looking for or not. There are so many little things you can pick up from all most anywhere. Whether they be small funny gifts that will make you both giggle or just little necessities. Everybody loves a stocking filler, a few years ago I wrote a post all about must-have fillers for her and today, we’re going to take a look at stocking fillers for him.

If you have been unfortunate enough to have come to a stand still for ideas, I’m hoping that this post will give you some inspiration. Who ever it may be that your buying for, your dad, brother, friend or significant other; I hope to find something for everyone!

Stocking Fillers for him!52 Things to Learn  | Beard trimmer | Lynx set | Jack Skellington mug | Echo dot | Deadpool Pop! Vinyl | Adidas socks | Calvin Klein boxers

I always find that pants and socks are always a go-to for stocking fillers, for everybody! You can never have too many pants or socks. One thing I haven’t added in this post so far is chocolates, everyone likes a sweet treat at Christmas! So find out what their favourite sweet snack is and pop them in their stocking too.

I hope this post has been helpful for you, have you picked up any stocking fillers you know the men in your life are going to love? Let me know in the comments, I’d love to hear your ideas too!

Follow me on Bloglovin‘ to keep up to date with my posts!

1. December 9, 2018 / 8:09 pm

I always find men the hardest to buy for, I don’t know why but they are rubbish with ideas! So this has been very useful in getting a few options going in my head! That beard trimmer is very fancy 🙂 Thanks for sharing these!
    Beth x Adventure & Anxiety

2. December 9, 2018 / 8:10 pm

Buying for men is always so hard! These items are really great, such a helpful post x

3. December 9, 2018 / 8:13 pm

Guys are not easy to shop for, there’s no doubt about that. This is a really great gift guide! Socks are always a good option! I think I’l be buying a lot of socks this year! Thanks for these ideas!

4. Michelle Blackadar
    December 9, 2018 / 8:20 pm

great ideas! I always feel bad because my dads stocking only ever gets one thing because we never know what to get him. i’ll be passing some of these ideas onto my mom!

mich / simplymich.com

5. December 9, 2018 / 8:33 pm

Love these suggestions! The 52 things to learn looks hilarious, I’m going to consider getting that for my boyfriend 😂

6. December 10, 2018 / 9:38 pm

Totally agree with the pants and socks motto! Looking at your photo up there, I’ve already bought socks, Lynx sets and a beard trimmer for the men in my life (Dad, nephews, bro in law) so I’m halfway there 😂 Great list!

7. December 12, 2018 / 8:44 pm

I’m all for the nik naks and novelty bits! My boyfriend also secretly loves some pamper bits too like bath bombs heh. I absolutely adore that Jack Skellington mug, I might even grab that one for myself! I got my boyfriend a beard trimmer two years back and its still his favourite thing, they’re so worth it!
    Alice Xx

8. December 12, 2018 / 8:58 pm

I’ve already wrapped and packed the boyfriend’s stocking – stuffed with sweets, pants and deodorant smelly bits, of course – but I love the Deadpool Pop Vinyl, I’m obsessed with them I won’t lie.. 😍

9. December 12, 2018 / 10:09 pm

Thanks for the suggestions! I’m awful at buying for men, especially my dad. I’ll never understand why they’re so much harder than women?! x